Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Utopia

I'm gonna start this entry off with one simple question.

"What's Your Utopia?"

I remembered the many times people asked me about my future. Be it the ideal job, the ideal man and the ideal lifestyle to lead, I don't think I ever told the truth. Not that I'm a liar my friend, but the constantly new ideas my brain are always generating.

Right now, I wanna be a stay-at-home mom. Sounds unbelievable? Yea! I can't believe it myself too. But the feeling of annoyance I used to get when I get around kids seems to smooth out so much. I'm loving those kids like they're mine and would love to shower them love with everything I have.

Mind if I don't spoilt them rotten! =)

I'm always visualizing my ideal home in this ideal location and everytime I always felt something's missing.

Hmm, let's see.. My Utopia should be the typical private property, built 3 storeys high; with a big swimming pool and a big garden!

In it will consists of the laughter of kids and the gentle vocals of the parents. The music that wanna makes you stay home and sip on a cup of wine. A pet or two, a big playful dog rolling over the floor now and then and a big library for us to satisfy our curiousity.

A big kitchen with everything in it, be it your own organic plants or the orchids that have just bloom! Wow, I'm fantanizing. Haha!


The whole week hasn't been smooth. Politics in the class and problems here and there. Had happy times of course, in the arcade crashing cars and playing with the kids on Saturday mornings.

Despite being drained out mentally most of the time, I'm starting to feel a little more control of my life.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA