Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Face Up

It seems like most of my friends who seems to have failed in a relationship would love this song "Take My Hand". Sounds familiar? Ha!

Went to meet my classmates early in the school today and squeezed our butts onto the bus. Tedious journey with a heavy bag and the thought of a particularly boring day and test for the day. BAH!

Anyway the day went pass kinda quick and I'm now sitting right here blogging(arbo) and planning out my day for tomorrow. I have an usually bad prediction for tomorrow. Boring day ahead due our nation's birthday! =D

Ain't a fan of the crowds nor ultra-patriotic, so I'm staying home. Ain't decent and proper hence the disinterest in speeches. I ain't watching it live at home too! I have a feeling that their shooting could be better if we have had more broadcasting companies here in singapore. The platform lacks creativity and breakthrough, people!

It seems as if all of the dramas/documentaries/varieties that we are watching has been watched in some other countries before and you can see a link between them distinctively. I'm not sure what the other might think, but thats my personal opinion. That's all.

We actually planned to have a day out tomorrow so we wouldn't end up lazing at home but it falls through so everybody, its a sleep-in-day + slack all you want + whatever day at home.

Really, I have no idea how my past 18 years have been spent.. on sundays and holidays. It seems so boring or is it me who is starting to get trap in the vicious cycle of everyday life?

------------------

Recently saw a classmate of mine, her nick wasn't.. polite. It wasn't polite before, now or perhaps in the future. It's always filled with resentment; revenge and negative thoughts. She reminds me so much of myself sometimes.

I wanna tell her that her resentment of some people in class came from herself sometime, but they took things too personally so its kinda difficult to break it.

I don't deny that sometimes advice are really.. hard to be convinced. You know, like medicine are supposed to be bitter so you get well again?

However I feel that it's silly to build your resentment all on the others and allow yourself to feel the breeze of the sky when its sunny again.

People just gotta need to face up to the truth sometimes, isn't it?
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA