Friday, December 26, 2008

merry xmas

This year Xmas was great. Nothing fancy actually, just  dinner with the favorite girls on the eve and the whole evening with mom at the salon.

I had a rebond! lol!

Mom and I are obsessed with the 9pm show and while we’re watching the show with our dinner at the kopitiam, i casually brought up the topic of dad and how we’ll celebrate his birthday on christmas instead of his actual birth date and how everybody have their round, old-fashioned cake and he’d have nothing short of a christmas log cake.

It took me some courage to speak up because i really wanted to know how mom feels about dad now even though i know reunion is impossible. We all know having him back in our lives is not a good idea but our heart too sank whenever news of him is brought up.

It’s like, you want it but you know you can’t have it, no matter the reasons.

Christmas always make my heart sank because I’ll be missing him but every year it gets better. Especially this year.

I wish for more time to spend with mom. really :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA