Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Story

I typed a whole 2000 words of essay about how I felt and I deleted it off. You know what? I thought I was complicated and perhaps mentally unsound but really I think I just need a little space to be myself. You are my friend but I am not your clone. I may be similar to you at times but majority of the time I have my own thinking. I know I don’t like something that’s why I’m not going for it.I know I’m not you that’s why I don’t like it  no matter how I try.

But why are you forcing me to like things I don’t like, hear things I can’t stand and then just because I’m different you’re having some opinions about it?

I’ve been thinking about how some friends are always there and how some are never there and then it dawn onto me that it’s because some friends accepted you for who you are and some they simply wants to convert you into their clone or ‘one of them’ which you’re probably not like.

Really, I just want to be simple and be someone I can accept myself for who I am and not so desperately trying to be someone you perceived to be.

I think that’s the biggest obstacle between our friendship.

 

Signing off,

Hope.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA