Sunday, December 21, 2008

revelation.

I haven’t got any idea why I’ve been dreaming in my sleep lately. It’s been sometime since I dreamt what I’ll call a full episode dream and it’s been all happy, heartwarming in the dreams. Unlike any other in my old place but I guess we all know the reasons.

It’s really late now and I ought to be turning in but its not working out. Not tonight the least to say. I’ve been reading and turning the cards these 2 nights and it kinda taught me to keep the temperature down a little, up the patient factor and perhaps that’s the reason for the happy dreams.

I don’t know what’s worst; knowing your flaws or knowing you can do it but apparently, you’re not fulfilling it well.

This aside, I’m really apologetic towards the 2 birthday invitations that I’m unable to join in for. 1 month is a really short period of time and I need to utilize them to the fullest with all the project, school, preparation work going on.

Exasperating, isn’t it?

One welcome revelation tonight. I finally admitted and bow to the fact that I can’t give up easily. Be it a idea, an conviction, person or impressions. A merit and a flaw. Both.

“But I don’t wanna give up!”

“You don’t have to my lady, for the day will come when you’ll welcome the break to face the new world you’ve been resisting for weak reasons.”

“and what do that mean?”

“It means, my dear, that people give up at some point or another in their lives, willingly or not. You may feel sad, empty and even depressed over the loss but no one can be sad forever and you’ll pick yourself up and realize how beautiful the world’s really are. Leave your soul free, your shells untouched and then you’ll feel the wind calling you by their howlin’.”

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA