Monday, August 28, 2006

Bugger

Feeling down and bad because my lappie has been down with spywares and trojan..

Oh.. and this. Does anyone know about my classmate who I felt erm.. 'threatened' in a way that whenever we're talking to someone, she would be super enthu(or call it.. kpo) and wanna know every single thing that we're talking about. There's no privacy, no secrets, no nothing.

For easier reference, let's call her S.

I started feeling 'threatened' and annoyed because I am someone who valued my privacy a little too much and she's invading it every single second.. and even wanna interfere or monitor about what I say.

Her actions gives me the impression that she's being too possessive with a certain friend we all feel comfortable with.. and then I'll feel guilty for feeling that way like I'm so narrow-minded; over-sensitive and everything.

Today, the others told us about this outing we might be having tomorrow. It is supposed to be a bowling trip for everybody, but then the idea seems to have born out from S. It seems like such a foolish idea for everyone from the wild wild west to travel so far to the east in order just to have a bowling game. I couldn't fathom why the game can't be done in the central or somewhere where everyone has easy access to. The only reason I could understand is that S lives in that estate and it pisses me off to think that she didn't spare a thought for the others..

And then I'll start feeling guilty all over it again. Arggg.

Just then one of the other peeps in the group, let's call her M called me up to check about tomorrow's outing. And she told me she's not sure if she wana go, because it would be boring because she didn't really like bowling and there'd be little people to talk to unless I'm going.

Note, she's not anti-social or anything near there. But is more closer to the few of us because we're more open..

And then she told me "I'm not sure i wanna go because you probably know S would 'occupy' XX and i wouldn't have a chance to talk to XX and if you ain't going, I'm so not going"

So I thought maybe I'll go and S decided the trip be cancelled due to some 'unforseen circumstances'.

It's weird but I believe most of us experienced this kind of stuffs.. when some people just cut into your friendship and kind of make you feel ..weird.

I'm not sure if I like that, but the last time ATYL did that and stabbed me in the back simultanously it made me angry for long and till now I refused to be her friend again because I don't place trust in her or her so-called friendships and integrity no longer.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA