Saturday, August 26, 2006

Busted

I'm so dead busted.

Went to bed only at 4am this morning, only to wake up at 7am skipping my zoo project and going for my kids project.

So many things to do; so little time.

My holiday is so screwed this time..

And I'm wondering, which class would I be in the next semester? Would there be anyone I'd know from the previous one or would I have to start over again from the start, getting to learn new people and accepting them?

We're having a class outing today at Seoul Garden(of all places, it now marks my virgin trip) and yes, I'm hoping someone would foot the bill in their name because I'm broke and it's out of form of courtesy that I am going.

I'm so not going to wash the bowls when I'm done eating! Let's hope that I've packed enough coins to pass over to the waiter/waitress later.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA