Saturday, August 26, 2006

I consider myself a wussy sometimes for not letting go of things.

That happened and should just go.

Get. Away. From. My. Life.

I added my first friend on friendster and when she sent me a message talking as if we're still in the past and calling me out like how she used to, I'm feeling bliss.

Like the wonderful moments in life would all comes together again.

I'm feeling so much fulfilment from the voluntary work I'm doing because I'm making a difference into someone's life. I'm helping people and I'm loving every moment of it!

It makes me wonder why I only realized it now.. that helping people could render so much wonderful-ness when I knew it exactly from the start.

Sometimes it takes more than a little of knowledge to start; more than a little courage to experience and more than a little freak-o-meter to realize! =)

P.S: My No.1 friend thought that I'm a lesbian, all thanks to all the testimonials my 'darlings' have left me.

And partly because I acknowledged it with a thank to all my lesbian-ic friends out there in my profile.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA