Saturday, August 26, 2006

Virgin Trip @ Seoul Garden

Had barbeque buffet at Seoul Garden today with some of my classmates and teacher. This marks my virgin trip to Seoul Garden after passing by its entrance since god knows when!

This was supposed to be an class outing but many ended up flying us aeroplane and the few good kids went off to enjoy the free treat given! Had a sumptious meal, though the teacher and I had veggies the most.

Health conscious mah!

Oh! And he's being very evil for having said that I'm not the kind of girl who knew how to do housework. Wrong! I just didn't know how to cook because I kept keeping my hand back when the oil splatters around..

That's so freaking scary lo! Especially when he turned the heat up!

Hemp! I'm being crowned the bbq-Queen today, for knowing when to turn the meat around though I had problem taking them out.. and had to 'plead' with the others to help me with it.

Duh, oei! Don't like that can?

My girl peeps in the class are thinking of getting to Marina Bay next week for another round of steamboat and some bowling session. I'm so looking forward to it!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA