Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Noble Resolution In Years To Come

I suppose ugly people like us often incurs the curiousity of many with our eh. love life.

No mom, I'm not having a boyfriend mom. I was on the phone with a female friend. And no, I'm not a lesbian damnit!

(Friend) Have you got a boyfriend yet Charmaine?
(Me) No.
(Friend) Why?
(Me) Too ugly and no one wants and eh, I think I want a man slave more than a boyfriend
(Friend) You're right.

Eh yeah, that's what my colleague replied. BAH!

Ah yi said I'm perfectionist. My mom says I'm picky. I say I am trying to avoid a tragedy.

The L word is dangerous and if I really wanna get into 1, I could have learnt from some of my friends and jump into a relationship with anyone who takes extra interest in me..

which is like waste of time and would make me nauseous.

Why would you wanna do something like that, just to prove that you've been in love when you don't like the guy?

That's so stupid man..

Btw, do you know that by the age of 29, most people would have a min. of 4 to 9 relationships? I find that amazing because I only believed in 'the one'.

And yes, yesterday I made a resolution.

If by my 30th birthday and I still ain't hooked yet, I would dedicate myself to...














Making more money than now.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA