Friday, September 25, 2009

Boring lecture

I'm back to this familiar space where I've written down feelings and thoughts in lonely nights and happy days alike. I never stay long at one place, but here it is. This url looks sets to stay with the absence of maybe, 1/4 of the year when I'm bored and needed a break from here.

In any case, let me do a update.

I'm now attending lectures and let's just say I'm floating around. The lecturer looks like some evil colonel (just kidding) for he wouldn't zoom in the screen when we can't see from the back and hello? it looks like your kids from the front row can't see very well too. Maybe we should all camp at your table. That'd be very nice indeed!

Also, he rattled on and on about calculations when half or 3/4 of the class.. or maybe all, have no idea what he's talking. He mentioned he will be uploading it onto the portal but till today I don't see it. Helloooo?!

Pissed is one word to describe. I'm feeling sleepy and that's not helping very much. Had a heavy breakfast this morning, seaweed chicken on stick w teriyaki burger. Okay that's not healthy and I do feel I'm having puberty all over again.

Let's see if I can stay awake now. Poof!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA