Thursday, August 31, 2006

Been slacking at home and not blogging for the past few days..

Been watching Kim Sam Soon and yes! I finally finished it on youtube! Love it because it tells us that the impossible do happens..

Been chatting online with someone. Suddenly knew alot of thing about him. Actually I'm more interested to know more about his cousin but anyway.. yeah. Suddenly realize that I have this fairytale-like concept in my brain about the L word.

That god made man in pairs and seperated them apart; sometimes across the globe to test the stamina of true love and if love can be blocked..at all.

And if 2 person are right for each other, they would come round to each other in the end if they perservere. Even if they might get hurt in the process or get confused.

Just maintain a pure heart and true love shall come to you, people!

I'm feeling so comforted right now, god only knows my poor resolution.. -.-


Btw, I'm really craving for some good books now! Have you guys got any good recommendations?
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA