Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another You

Changed the song in the template and yes, it's this song titled "Another You"

The song is like.. nnice.

Duh! Anyway, the lyrics linked below!



I miss my 'sista' so much. Haven't spoke to her for some time, mainly because I'm stupid enough to keep thinking that she's in her adventure camp..

when for the past few weeks she's haven't even gone anywhere!

That's like so grrrrrrAwK!!!!

Heard from my friends that someone from a certain polytechnic committed suicide few days back because he couldn't handle the pressure from studies. He was fine and everything until the day he jumped off, calling up his parents and even asking them to look out of the window.

Jerk, why would you want to upset your parents like this?

On a happier note, I spoke to my long time childhood friend today!!! She's finishing her A levels in few months time and her parent allow her to travel on her own! I wished I could join her, if only I had the finances to go beyond St John's island. Duh!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA