Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm better. From the sudden wave of anguish that went over me last night.

I'm cheered up from everything that happened today and would gladly stays so if only my mind would not keep thinking that I'm lacking of something.

What do you call it, transquility?

Not sure. *tired smile*

Had wanted to take time off for Thursday for myself since it's the only day I'm not 'booked' or have anything to do. Turn out that I need to get back to the school to get interviewed for a Bursary award. Hope I get it though, it's really gonna be a bonus from all the things that's been bugging me.

Work. School. Work. School.

My life is a routine. It's busy but it's not busy in the way I would deprive pleasures from. I think somehow if I am to deprive pleasures from being busy, it would be keeping my toilet clean; cleaning up a home in the bright daylight and such relaxing activities. Definitely not meetings and plannings to be done before due date and having to deal with stewpit people..

Working life evolves around the same people; same idiotic attitudes; same responsibilities.

There ain't even a tinge of excitement in me right now. Rawwwkkkkkk!

Thankfully, the week has passed by pretty fast. Hope next week's would be gone quickly and I'd finally have time to laze around at home..

Till then, may my soul be blessed.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA