Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I need some motivation

'Cause I can breathe again, dream again
I'll be on the road again
Like
we used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
'Cause
someone makes me whole again
For sure... I'll find another you
I'm so in love with this song right now..

Had bbq at Marina South with the peeps and they claimed I'm drunk from drinking 1 can of beer. I think I only experienced some 'symptoms' from it but I'm kinda okay now. =)

I doubt I'm normal.

I doubt I'm conscious.

My brain and mind just couldn't co-ordinate and yes, I don't know what I really wants.

Getting out with Yi on Monday and let's hope my troubles would end there and then.

I'm starting my quest tomorrow. To get my goals attained and myself up and going again.

Wish me luck.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA