Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today I had A series of unfortunate events.

My body clock was wrecked recently and I had to rely on dear old mom for the frequent annoyin' calls she made in the morning to get up. However, today she forgotten to wake me up despite my umpteen reminders the night before.

Hence, I screwed my day up by being late. =)

Then had a great time with the kids. Sean hugged me today! He wanted to hug me I think, but I was too tall for him so he hugged my leg instead and said "I want Jie Jie" while doing so. Then the sis came over(1 year older than Sean) and said "I also want Jie Jie" =)))

Afterwhich I teased Sean and said "Hey, where's the sweet you told me you wanna give to your mother?" and then that little imp act like he had no sweet on him and his mom looked at us weirdly. So I told her and she said "Aiya, he bluffed one. He go home eat himself de." and little Sean upon hearing it immediately took out both sweets, gave one to his mom and ate one himself.

SO CUTE!

And Afiq. That little shy guy always hiding at a corner. He's so cute and we're all speculating he'd grow up to be a handsome young guy. He drives us crazy with his adorable pout-ing face. Ha!
So we were drawing today and he drew pretty fast. We gave him sweets and got him to borrow a book home, but he wouldn't spend the rest of the 15mins reading on his own or drawing something.

Instead, when asked what would he like to do, he told me "I want to go home" in this soft whispering tone. So I told him "Afiq be good, it's gonna be done soon. See the clock? Once it turns 12 you're gonna be out with your mom and brother!" and then he nods his head and look out at the panels.

So I walked to the panels and asked him "Afiq! Where's your mama?" and he looked around and pointed. The mom saw us and pushed the brother over and the 2 brothers just kept smiling at each other with the glass panel in between them. Afiq started talking(he usually don't talk due to shyness) and kept shouting "Mama! I got storybook!"

When class finally ended, he ran out and beams when he's next to his mama. You should have seen it, it's so cute and heart-warming.

The little brother in the trolley didn't smile when I played with him. But when his mom looked at him, he broke into this sheepish grin that makes everyone laughs.

The mom said she's not sure why both boys are so shy, because it doesn't seems as if she's very shy!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm so happy I'm in this because every week I'm there, I'll most probably be smiling my way home. =DDD

I swear these kids are so cute, they make me think twice about my future nowadays!

Oh.. and I went to the Singapore Expo today for the Times Warehouse book sale and food expo. Yi and I had alotsa food to eat and I even got myself a book! Didn't manage to catch a glimpse of the accounting book I wanted but at least it isn't a wasted trip.

Here it is, the book I've got myself today!



Just a last note, Lee Hom is damn cool. Hah!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA