Thursday, September 07, 2006



A super-duper-wonderful woman named meifang-gu once fell in love with the average man called Shi qing. This guy however, fell for the most ordinary lady which later became his wife.

Meifang-gu could not apprehend why and decades later, she asked shi qing.

"Am I not prettier than your wife?"

"You are."

"Am I not comparable to your wife in mannerisms?"

"You are."

"Am I not strong enough in martial arts than of your wife's?"

"You are."

*chuckles*

"Then I must be inferior to her in terms of cooking and sewing."

"No, my wife knows nothing about cooking and sewing, that frying an egg is torturous for her!"

Meifang-gu got angry and asked Shi qing.

"Why did you pick her over me then?!"

"Everything about you is stronger than my wife and even me. As compared to you, I am nothing. Hence I am not compatible and would not suit for you."

Upon hearing this, Meifang-gu let out a shriek and committed suicide.

Ponder over this story.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA