Thursday, September 07, 2006

Meme!

From My Tau Kua - Jia En

1. Respond with something random about you.

you’re a more irritating person than me lorr!! rahhhh…
Do we have a irritat-o-meter for that?! =P


2. Challenge you to try something.

dont cut your hair for 2 years.. never seen you with long hair before. haha..
I'm leaving it long right now what.. you don know your beloved tau kua tied up her hair in class to avoid tornadoes now?


3. Pick a colour that I associate with you.

errr…. dark brown??? cos of your skin colour. haha..
Thanks, i'll take it that you're complement my tan lo!!! XD

4. Tell you something I like about you.

you and your nonsense stories about you and ur friends with deities and some faci. hahaha..
wah lao, thats supposed to be something GOOD DE LORRRR!!! *RAWWWKK*

5. Tell you my first/clearest memory about you.

errr… cant rmb lehh.. shud be the irritating person in class. HAHA
That's ehh. cute. =.="


6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.

is kantang counted? ehehehe
Kantang is POTATO!! IT'S A PLANT LA!!!!

7. Askyou something I have always wanted to ask you.

i dun understand why u ask me to marry you leh. haha.. dun see the pun anywhere.. –looks around for punnie-
pun is not an animal, my darlin' *winks*

From the one who admires me - Ah Yi

1. Respond with something random about you.

She’s a guy trapped in a female body =X she LOVE kids! And I find her spiritual… she’s gd at seeing thru people, as in the character blah blah…s
Wah, I'm so proud.. of myself.. XDDDD

2. Challenge you to try something.

kiss a ger and confess to the one u like!
I DARE YOU TRY TO KISS A ZHAO BOR FIRST!! Confession.. I confess I carry a torch for you for a long time le. *Chuckles*

3. Pick a colour that I associate with you.

Orange… you noe u noe…
I just know you take me as your sunshine.. warmth horrrr? XD

4. Tell you something I like about you.

Dependant fren!!! I noe u will be there for me! heh
I also know you'll be there for me to suan eh!! HEH!

5. Tell you my first/clearest memory about you.

During pri _blank_ , I saw u in my class, wearing that PRPS uniform.
During pri_blank_, I saw your hand, your face and your PRPS uniform!

6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.

hamster.. wahaha.. motashi!!!
=DDD

7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.

When will u wear a skirt and go into a relationship sia!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?
Eh, this question I think I will reply you next time.. -.-
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA