Saturday, October 10, 2009

:)

Hi there!

I've been missing for sometime now, not blogging or getting out to hang out. My hectic schedule been crazy and yes it doesn't help that I much prefer to stay home and do some cleaning when it's time to rest.

I haven't been out for a movie!!!! Nor a decent meal date with my favorite people! :(

Let me do a not-so-brief update here.

I've started on a new job, a ft one that puts me on a contract for 3 months and if I perform well, I may get converted to a perm staff. I pretty much like this company and yes, I like to know that I am actually doing something about my life.

In this week, I've lost 2 students which is a good thing as they are often the ones who cancel lessons at realm and it really sucks having students like this. I mean c'on, you call this learning? I am trying to work out a solution with this another student whose mother wanted me to go but the kid wanted me to stay. Not like I can commit really, for my timing are unpredictable considering that I find it guilty to leave work for my colleague to finish. I'm supposed to be the assistant and finishing it! Not let her continue and do OT you know?

I am having a lesson with this student tomorrow and I hope to persuade him to give other tutors a try especially since it's someone I know who is responsible and nice. That would really proves to be a better solution than now.

If all goes well, I'd only be left with my favorite sec 5 whose tuition will probably end next month or this once the O's are over and this P2 girl who I'll bee seeing for every Monday and Wednesday. She's pretty nice and lives near to my place. I'll see how it goes. I really don't want too many committments since I'm not cashing on tuition to be my main income now and I wish to place more priority on my main job.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA