Monday, October 26, 2009

quick quick flash.

My hiatus from blog came about as the will to write weakens and the soul that it describes falls over in nothing but fatigue. My life been incredibly busy for the past few weeks and will continue to be so until the new month comes.

There's a few thing I'm looking forward to though.

1)The ending of tuition. Oh, the angst of crazy parents..
2)The coming of celebrations. For old friend's sake, for celebrating a life. :)
3)The possible promotion to joining the company I am in ---- officially as a full-time, perm staff. I'm looking at the benefits as well as the erm, pay. Well who doesn't? Dread is the work's not done for last week and I'm supposed to do OT on Saturday (which I came back but found no time to finish as I was under training.)

Please let this week be over in a quick flash and save me the agony of rush and tiredness. Otherwise, it might be a good idea to have some really good news coming in. Like winning the lottery or something. :DDD
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA