Saturday, November 07, 2009

It's a Saturday and I'm home. Lifeless.

I'm supposed to head out to Ikea for lunch with the peeps followed by bowling at DT East and maybe a movie after that. But knowing that they're gonna catch the show that I don't wanna watch no matter what, I started to dread heading out of the house when it's time to do so.

It's always like this anyway.

Supposed to meet ying after that but didn't head out too because after feeling dread about the earlier supposed outing, I slept through the afternoon and did not sms her in time about the time to meet. Ended up she's cooking dinner and we'll meet next saturday when it's the chalet time. Must really make it up to her lor. :(

Time to go now. It's so hot and humid and I'm not feeling good inside.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA